Monday, April 7, 2008

I have had little time for anything, this week has been bad, with my new job (I love saying that), school and other such things that take up my time, I have been really busy. I have boxes siting all over the place of unpainted glasses that I need to have done by Wednesday, I hate to say it but I don't think it can be done. I got very frustrated at some cake domes that I had to take a day off (Oh the joy of working at home).

Some of the thing that I have worked on.


The cake dome (unfinished)


Some thing that I have to learn how to do one of these days.


Anyway, are house is under sever reconstruction, so all i have heard for the last two days is pounding. The roof is being replaced and reconstructed so the water will stop coming in. Right now they have alot of the roof shingles taken off and Spencer's room distorted, his room is going to get bigger.
Spencer's room

It's naked!

The room being deshingled by Mr. Schapp and friends


Hopefully it will all be over soon and the sound of the house caving it will end. Then they will paint it (any ideas?) When they are all done we can finely put it flower beds and things. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to see the sun shining. Always a bonus when your house has no shingles.