Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update

So I have slacked on my learning to cook spasm (why spasm is spelled this way eludes me). The Danial fast has knocked me off coarse. I am having trouble cooking weird food so I have not cooked anything in a week. We are done on Monday.
...
On other news, our foster babies went home to their mother. Its bittersweet. Things are much quieter now, however I do miss my alarm clock.

Work has picked up pace after the "after Christmas loll". I have been painting as fast as I can to get the orders for our new patters done. The shamrock-

And Mardi Gras-
We don't have any inventory on these patters so every order is a rush order.

1 comment:

Betty and Wilma said...

Thanks for the diet idea. Glad you keep those babies safe while their parents get it together. I admire you.