Saturday, July 3, 2010

Baby Bunnies

The bunnies have grown so fast, one day they were blind and naked and the next day they have hair and their eyes are open. And they hop... a lot. I accidentally dropped one because I thought it was asleep and then it launched itself right out of my hands. It got stuck in my wheel and it took us a few moments to get him out, thankfully he was completely uninjured.
I still can't get over their cute little ears.

This is Alice. We had to name them because that's just what we do. There is Templeton, Genna, Spartacus, Fievel, Basile and the last two aren't named yet. Any ideas (we don't know which ones are girls or boy yet so any name will work)?

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

I'd like you to name one Ms. Brenda. Just a suggestion...

Miss Brenda said...

And one Uncle Dave :)

Abi said...

aww bunny cam! I think you should start your own webcam site that just shows your bunnies hopping around all day... I would watch them.