Friday, July 9, 2010

New Car!!

I bought my first car yesterday. The whole buying a car thing is longer than I think it should be. You should pay and leave, but they make you sign every form under the sun and then some. I even had to sign a paper that said my car wasn't a limo, it was silly. Now I have no money, not really but I have alot less. Spending money is hard. It made me ill. But I am fine now.
Its a vibe and you can't see in the picture but it has a sunroof! I love it! And its BLUE!!

4 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Do you have enough money left for gas to get to Wyoming? September is a great time to visit. Love the car!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Spencer and I were just talking about visiting you and going to yellow stone. Maybe September.

Miss Brenda said...

Road Trip!!! Will you have room to bring your MOM?

Sarah Elizabeth said...

It seats five.