Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kingdom Bound !!!

Last night I went to Kingdom Bound for the first time. It was AMAZING!!! It started out with Remedy Drive. We just caught the last song. I have never heard these guys before, they were...different. Then Sanctus real, I really enjoyed them. We had a really good spot slightly left of the stage, but right there. Next was Red, which was who we came to see. I love this band!! I don't think that they have a song that I don't like, that doesn't happen often. About half way though the photographer that had been walking around, almost right on stage but not quiet, asked if she could see my camera. She took it up to the stage a started to take pictures of the band. It was the coolest thing ever!! After I handed her my camera the security guy started messing with me, he was like " Who was that lady you just handed your camera to, I've never seen her before."
Me: " what...huh...oh...wait..." I almost fainted. Luckily he was a bad lair and he started laughing. Me: (sigh of relief )" don't even. " It was all good.We stayed after for autographs and a picture, which was amazing!! ( I might photo shop my red shirt out, its a little over powering) Two of the band members weren't in the picture, I don't know where the drummer went but the one guy's wife just had a baby. It was still amazing!! A bought their new CD that I had the guys sign it (which I am listening to right now) and a T-shirt.

3 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Imagine you-a chicken farmer hangin' with the band. Also, the first time I looked at the picture I thought Spencer was one of the band members. Maybe the red shirt is a little bright. Anyway, you should be the center of attention. And Spence should get his own blog.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

The only thing Spencer is missing is eye makeup and some tattoos. :)

Spencer said...

I wish