Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wall of Happiness

I had a random urge, creativity maybe, boredom perhaps. Call it what you will, I built a wall today. I rather wonderful wall if I may say so. I am very proud of my wall.
After so many years of having a pile of rocks laying outside the front door, I decided to fix them. I did have a little help from mom and Samantha for moving some of the bigger rocks but other than that it was all me. All I need now is some soil and plants. I plan to pull all that funky green stuff out. This spot get no sun so I have to be careful in my plant decisions, I'm thinking that some pansies would look nice there for a dash of color.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Love what you've done with the rocks. Check out awaytogarden.com. She has great ideas for 'underplanting' that may be useful.

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Love your wall Sarah! Kayleigh and Mike learned to not be nice and bring me some rocks from the woods. I sent them back 3 more times for more :0)