Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Think I Got It

I have taken the first step in the direction of blurry backgrounds/good pictures, I'm so proud of myself. My mom reads this blog called "My Charming Kids" and this woman is a amazing photographer. Awhile ago she did a post about how to get blurry backgrounds. Mom told me to read it and I finally got to it today. Its amazing what a few changed settings can do for you. It gave me a whole new look of photography (that I love). So this afternoon I applied it and had a bunny/feet photo shot. However, I think am the only one that knew there was a photo shot going on. I love being sneaky.

Spencer's feet, and one of my favorites.Samantha's footNaomi eating a dandelion.( she is also the bunny above)Mordecai; there is a whole photo set of him sitting in this brick. Esther exploring the camera and the yard for the first time. I am so happy at the way these turn out, I think I should go pro( or maybe not). By the end of the afternoon I believe I took Something like 50 pictures, I just can't help it.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Esther reminds me of an old SNL skit. I think it was called the frightened family. And I think Uncle Michael and I somehow share a memory about this. Aaaahhhhhh! Great pictures. Love you!

Abi said...

aww, I want a little fluffball! How cute. And great pictures!