Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ants in the Kitchen

This is a song composed by mom about the ants that keep showing up in the kitchen. It is sung to the tune of " The other day I met a bear":


The other day, I saw some ants, I saw some ants inside my pants. The other day I saw some ants, I saw some ants inside my pants.

I said to them why don't you come, why don't you come and eat some poison. I said to them why don't you come, why don't you come and eat some poison.

But then they ran away from me and right behind them was my poison, and so they ran away from me and right behind them was my poison.

And then they ate the poison up, then they died and I didn't cry, And then they ate the poison up and then they died and I didn't cry.

The moral of this story is if you are ants stay out of my pants. The moral of this story is keep the ants out of your pants.

2 comments:

Abi said...

I'm sorry, were the ants in the kitchen or your laundry? cause ants in your pants seems worse than ants in your kitchen.

Miss Brenda said...

Your mother is a strange being, with or without ants in her pants. And you can tell her I said so...