Saturday, May 2, 2009

Arts Night


Our homeschool group does a yearly talent show where every one gets together and does a little something or other. This year I played Greensleeves on piano and displayed some of my art. I think that I played poorly; if you ever heard the real song you would see what I mean. I can hear every mistake that I made, it makes me mad. The drama class did a play about Troy and Sparta, I can't think of the name but it was really funny and they did a really good job. Spencer and Samantha each did something I'll post their videos later.


I hope that this video comes through alright. The lighting is bad.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

You are very brave as well as talented. Do you have pictures of the art you displayed?

Unknown said...

Very beautiful. You should be proud, not mad.