Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tattoo Artist for Hire

I'm designing a tattoo again. This one is for my friend David who is in the Marine core, hence the U.S.M.C . He wanted an super detailed M-16 chained to a cross with wings (his drawing is above). So far I have the gun, part of the chain, and the crosses outline ( my drawing is below). I don't have the wings yet. Why does everybody always want wings? Wings are hard. I found a picture of a M-16 on line to help with the detail, but the whole thing is free hand (no cheating). The wood of the cross has to be old and beaten, this is going to be a challenge.


Marshal got his tattoo done on his birthday (the other one I help design). He got it done on his chest. I heard that its big and it hurt alot. I still can't figure out why people do this to themselves. But if they continue to ask for help there is a 95% chance that I'll say yes.

1 comment:

mon@rch said...

This is great . . but I do think my tat's rock as well!