Monday, March 23, 2009

It Pays to be Organized

I am disorganized. I blame this on genetics. No matter how hard I try, things will be lost. I have a drawer that I keep important things in, such as bank statements and forms. Just so I know where the important things are. Well, today I needed to gather up my check stubs for some reason or other so I went to the drawer that holds that portion of my life. Of course, it was in disarray. I found what I wanted ( I had to completely empty the drawer to do this), but then I decided that maybe I should organize this important drawer. I did. I now have folders and envelopes and everything is where it is supposed to be. Wonderful as being organized is, it gets better. I found money!!! At one point or another I probably said to myself " Don't forget that you put money in this drawer." But I did, I try but as I said before I can't help this underlying fact. So now I am doubly happy; see what being organized can do for you. Life is good!!

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

it's TOTALLY genetic! Are you old enough to remember what great-grandma Lane's house looked like? :) fortunately it seems to diminish as the generations pass.

nancyann said...

Lots of money!