Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Goodby Forever

Our cat Newman is no longer with us. We don't know what happened to him, one day he was here the next he wasn't. He did have a liking for long adventures of several days but he always came back from them. He loved kisses. I remember back when we first got him and he was so small. One day we were sitting on the couch and he came in the room whining his face off. I said he wanted a kiss. He jumped up and nobody kisses him. He continued moaning and I say come here I'll kiss you. He runs around the couch, climbs up my arm. I kiss him on the head and he jumps down and leaves. He was such a cute little guy. He was mean though. You picked him up when he didn't want to be picked up and he took out his anger on your face. I hate to say it but I hope it was painless and quick. I loved him and I will miss him even though some of us may not (no names) .

1 comment:

nancyann said...

I had my reasons and they were good ones! But I liked the way his color patches formed a heart when he sat down.