Thursday, February 12, 2009

Be The Ball

Our bowling tournament was canceled today because of the weather. I don't know when it will be rescheduled, but now I have more time to correct my horrendous right curve. Just in case you wanted to know, my average score is probably in the 70s, I am not a very good bowler. However, I have been in the high 80s for the past few weeks. And I have been trying desperately to break a hundred. Even the guys at the alley are cheering for me. (The little guy in the picture is even better than me, he bowled a game of a 111 , and he is six years old.)

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

What kind of weather cancels a bowling tournament? Don't you have a roof on your bowling alley? Or was it too nice to spend the day inside bowling. Alex always wants them to cancel school for too nice days (in addition to snow days). Some days are just too nice to be in school.