Friday, February 27, 2009

Balls of Fury

We lost the tournament. Badly, sadly. I bowled really poorly. I got 53 which is the lowest score I have gotten in a really long time. Everyone bowled worse than they usually do, it was the pressure of knowing you were in a tournament. But yeah to Patrick (he was on my team) who bowled a 117 and got the most strikes (3) over everyone. The highest score was a 142 by Mrs. Wild who also get the most spares (5). The lowest was a 13 by Gabe who also won gutter king. Gutter queen goes to Jacqueline.

Skrunch won with a 571
The Snow Leopards 544
The Pizza Eaters 508
The Green Team 508 ( Samantha 76)
Black Rock Doooom 498
Balls of Fury 457 ( Mom 114, Me 53)
H.S. Bowlers 431
The Big Nasties 407 ( Spencer 75)
The Wild Cats 269

54 people were there and we had a fabulous time. Some people (who shall remain unknown) are already planing who will be on there team next time. And then and only then will I win the pizza!!

3 comments:

mon@rch said...

Sarah . . . . This looks like so much fun!

Miss Brenda said...

Oh, Fanny Parker, I am so proud of you. Why don't you and I plan a trip to the Grand Canyon sometime this year?

nancyann said...

What do bowling and the Grand Canyon have in common?