Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Little Laugh

My Mother was vacuuming outside the other day. It reminded me of the book about this woman that lived on a farm and she loved to vacuum. So she cleaned her house and then she started cleaning outside. She ended up sweeping up all the mud in the pig pen and than pig ran away to find more mud. I asked her several time when she was out there if the pigs were gone yet.
And
Today when we were at the pool Spencer wanted something to drink and we had nothing with us. There is a soda machine in the pool house and all he needed was sixty cents. He checked in the car and there was nothing so I told he to go get my purse. He asked me to go get it for him and I told him if he wanted the money he would have to go get it. So he went to the car and got my purse and brought it to me. Well, where I was sitting he had to walk back past the length of the pool and there were several of his friends and some fathers. Needless to say he got pick on and laugh at for having a purse. He went with it a little, swinging it and walking like a girl. It was rather funny.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

In Wyoming they wrestle pigs. At the county fair. Your mother would like it here.