Thursday, January 31, 2008

Music

I love music, a lot. When we got our new computer I had to reinstall iTunes so I could get some new music on my ipod. Because I had used a different computer it said that I already had iTunes for my ipod, so the only way that I could get new stuff was if I deleted all my old songs and start over. I looked for a different way so I didn't have to do that, but I found none. I deleted all my songs because I had all the CDs that were on there so all I had to do was load them on. Ok, no problem. That work fine, I had barrowed some stuff from my friend Melaine so I would just barrow them again. Spencer said that he had them on his computer ( thay were really good cds, Skillet and Mae) so I just got them from him. Right, NO! I couldn't figure out how to do that; I am very tecnoige imparde( haha). I finally did it and got the cds I wanted and some that he had that I wanted ( fuel, 3 doors down, Breaking Benjamin, Chevelle, and several others) but it involved two flash drives, two days, and way too much of my time. My love of music is the only thing that kept me going. But ( yes another but) now they are all coming up as corrupted and some of them won't play. Now I have to fix that!!!

No comments: