Wednesday, January 23, 2008

All I wanted to do!

All I wanted to do was change my email address, but no, things are never easy like that should be. First I got my email changed and that was good. But than I had to change the email I used to log on to my blog, I thought it was good too. I went to log in and it wouldn't let me, so I tried my old email address and that didn't work ether and then it said that I didn't have a Google account when I did. I had to open a new account and change my password, like a hundred times. I got that all out of the way and it still said I didn't have an account so I tried a different password no good and I tried a different one and that was OK but then I forgot which one out of the hundred I used, I try all of them and none of them worked, so I had to change it again. Finally after two hours of yelling at my computer to please let me on, I figured it out and all is well. I can get on my blog with no problem with a new email account and a new password that is much better than the old one, I will never change it again, ever!

No comments: