Monday, January 28, 2008

California Mothers

My mother is in California, having a blast and in joying the heat. How unfair can it get? Looking at pictures of my mother and her sisters with tattoos, I still wondering if that is real. And my Aunt Brenda spray painting a wall, graffiti, with a man in a rubber glove. I think that they are having a little too much fun. Live here without mom is a little crazy (thank you mom for being an amazing cook). Sorry to say that my schoolwork has dwindled, And Spencer has given himself way too much power. Other than that we are all still alive, but it's not over yet.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

You are too funny...Yes I am having a great time;sitting in the sun, walking on the beach, picking oranges,getting tattoos, laughing with my sisters. Love you all and miss you very much.
Mom