Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Trip to the Zoo

This past weekend we went to the zoo. In Cleveland, yes we went all the way to Ohio. Don't we just look like we should be at the zoo. We drove done Sunday morning and zooed it all afternoon. It was HOT! I mean it must have been 200 degrees. They had fans set up in several places that blow mist on you. I think the whole world needs mist blowing fans. Better yet, I need someone that follows me around with a mist blowing fan so I can be cool all the time. We stayed at a hotel Sunday night and zooed ( it is telling me 'zooed' is not a word) it again all day Monday. It rained Monday and we all got soaking wet, I could have rung water out of my pants. Again it was hot so the rain felt nice and we drove 3 and a half hours to get there so we were going to make the best of it. We saw monkeys, fruit bats, zebras, a variety of cats both big and small, snakes, kangaroos, wolves, a red panda, turtles, fish, elephants, a octopus, sharks and lions and tigers and bears oh my! The place is huge and writing all the animals we saw would take too long. They have some of the coolest exhibits, like a rain forest that really rained and monkeys in a ruined temple. I would love to post all of the pictures I took so you could see it all but I think I would fry blogger.
In short, a good day.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Glad you had a good trip. Next stop Yellowstone?

Miss Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.