Friday, February 18, 2011

Organized

For work I have lots and lots of boxes. If you come to the house sometimes it looks like we are moving out. We keep the boxes in the basement. I can't get them myself, I'm not good with stairs. And because I can't get to the basement I lose track of what is down there. I feel bad about making everyone else do it all the time. So I have come up with a system that will hopefully work for me. Dad built shelves for the boxes and I had Spencer figure out how many of each thing would fit on them. I got a count of everything in the basement. I then typed it up. So now when I get boxes I will write it down and when I take boxes I will write it down. I then filled the shelves to their max capacity, took a picture, and labeled everything. So now I know how many and where they all go. Hopefully this will make everyone's lives easier and keep the boxes out of the kitchen. Organized and efficient.

No comments: