Tuesday, February 15, 2011

About Face

One year ago Mom, Samantha, and I went to the home and garden show in Buffalo. Its a show where people came, set up a booth and show you what their business can do for you. Friends of our have a booth for their roofing company. Most of it was the "home" part, it lacked in "garden". This year we did not go. Today I received a email that said a picture of me was in a mosaic of a buffalo. At first, I had no memory of what this was and why I was part of a buffalo. Then I remembered the "Home Show". There was a booth there about buffalo and this guy that did mosaics of things in Buffalo. At this booth there was a table where you could draw your face and put it in a box for a chance to be in a mosaic. So a child like drawing of my face is somewhere in this mosaic. I don't know where and I would have to buy the picture if I wanted to zoom in on it to find it. But it is there. I want to say that it is purple because when in doubt use purple.

No comments: