Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reunion

Today I just realised that I have posted over three hundred times. This post is 304. I always feel so accomplished and that I have done more things than I actually have. I suppose that I will feel the same way when I reach 400. But that is not what this post is about. This is about the family reunion. Which has been going on for forever. Its pretty much the same as it all ways has been. No one know who anyone is and everybody eats too much. Gobs and gobs. This year there were alot of people missing, Grandma counted 30 some. However the hay ride did have hay, which is fairly new. But no one likes to sing anymore. The ride was long this year, I didn't mind. But some did, as little cousin Jarid put it "I don't like this tractor anymore. It doesn't stop at any houses or parking lots or nothing." Grandma was ready to jump off and walk back. It was rather boring until after supper when we got a good game of apples to apples going. There was Matthew, Samantha and I, Emily (I didn't know we had an Emily in the family) Teri, Nicole and her new husband Mark, and Jarid. Jarid is not in our family, I think he might have been the neighbor. But according to my mother he is her new brother. That was about it and we went home.

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Oh, Sarah, it was almost as good as being there. No wait, maybe it was better :). Love the 'vintage' photo.

Amanda said...

oh the hay ride had real hay!? i'm sad i missed it... next year i will bring my new husband Mark :)