Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving

I feel like I spend half of my posts informing you that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. So in short, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. This is my thanksgiving post, so pretend that it is thanksgiving. Here we are getting ready to eat. The food was amazing. The potatoes were creamy. We were all very thankful.
We then went to my pap and grandma's house. We ate and then we ate, it seemed to be all we did. We had dumplings out of the big silver pot and ordered pizza. This is the first time ever that I can remember ordering pizza there. Mom says that we have had pizza there before. But I'm not completely convinced. I took a picture of it to prove its existence. We were all very thankful.Our usual tradition of watching Holiday Inn however didn't happen. We only have this oldie on a VHS and our player is broken. But we were all very thankful none the less.

6 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Is Steven dressed like a pilgrim?

Anastasia said...

I am on your side about the pizza. And I probably remember a few more years than you....But I guess your mom remembers longer than me? Maybe my mom could weigh in :)

Minnie said...

We have had pizza alot of times at Gram and Pap's!

Minnie said...

How about getting some Christmas lists going for your family-some of us have to shop and ship!!

Abi said...

I have had pizza at Gram and Pap's.

Minnie said...

Just heard you guys aren't posting Christmas lists, so I need some help from you for Spencer-please give me some ideas or at least give me some of his interests? Anything for his guitar??
sirna218@aol.com