Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Miracle

Last March Newman the cat disappeared. He went outside one day and never came home, we all thought he was dead. We were all wrong!!! This morning at about 6:30am I was woken by excessive meowing in the hall. I was sure it was my cat Stuart, but it sounded like he was wounded. I began to call him into my room. At this point Samantha was awake and she said that the meowing didn't sound at all like my cat. Then a white cat jumped up on her bed ( Stuart is black) . Remember Newman was dead. So we were both thinking "How did a strange cat get in the house?" She got up and the mystery cat jumped down meowing at her feet as she made her way to the light switch. Before the light was on she said "This looks like Newman." Impossible, Newman is dead. She tuned the light on and there was Newman completely alive! Tada, HE LIVES!!!!
We have no idea where he had been, he is fatter and relatively clean so he must have found someone to live with. The current story is him being held against his will be an elderly woman.
And I was just saying yesterday the I wanted a kitten for Christmas.
( just in case you were wondering Dad let him in on his was to work)

2 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Oh my goodness! That's amazing. I bet he is so happy to be home and will never go for a long walk again!

Minnie said...

That does seem like a Christmas miracle!!