Saturday, November 21, 2009

Latest Adventure

I have little blogging spurts where I blog almost every day and then fall out of it again. I try to keep up but I don't, the list of posts in my head keeps getting bigger. I'm back now.

Last weekend we went to Plattsburgh to visit Stephen.
Saturday it rained so we drove down by the lake. We ate alot. Sunday the weather was better. We took a ferry across the lake to Vermont. Vermont is awesome, it has alot of evergreens. We stopped and had a tour of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream factory.





We then drove down to a little town called Woodstock where we ate lunch at a creamery that claimed to have the best cheese toasted sandwiches. Woodstock has a village green. Its the cutest little town with all the old buildings. The sandwiches were indeed good.
On the way back from Vermont to Plattsburgh we saw the most beautiful sunset.We didn't see any moose.

Other than the moose, it was a great weekend. And just in case you were wondering, my birthday is in two days!!