Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kids These Days(make me laugh)

So the other day at our coop classes, friends of ours, who are in the foster kid thing, brought two babies they are looking after. Both boys, five months and six months old. I got to play with them during second period because I don't do anything. Fun fun. Anyway, when I was holding one of the babies my mother came over to enquirer as to if I had the first set ( the ones with the house key on them)of car keys or not. I did, I forgot to hang them up after I had the car last. But seeing as I had the baby, most of this was in baby talk. Scooping up the baby's fist she (my mom) hit me on the arm saying "Tell Sarah don't take the keys."; baby thought this was great. So did the little six year old standing next to me. Mom went to get the keys from my coat pocket, and I told the kid that you should never teach a baby how to hit. He looked at me and said "Yeah, or they'll be as violent as the devil". You can't argue with that. :)