Saturday, January 3, 2009

Is This a Bad Thing?

Happy New Year (several days late) !!

I don't truly believe that I am becoming a Trekkie, but seeing at how I have attended two star trek marathons ( that I have both thoroughly enjoyed) I'm am beginning to question it. The first one I attended was a while ago here at my house, we called it "Trekking Through a War Zone in the Stars at Twilight on a Search for Spock Marathon". We mixed Star Wars, The Twilight Zone, and Star Trek all together in one. The movies kept playing from 3:00pm on Friday to late Saturday morning, we were well stocked with junk food and cafe. And yesterday was the last one I was present at. This one was not an allnighter we only watched 2 1/2 movies before we left. My friend Scott gave everybody a clan ( a symbol drawn on a piece of tape) I can't remember what mine was. But the funny thing is that we all wore them. Scott was complaining that he was in a room full of star Trek illiterates because know one knew what the clans were. Anyhow, I don't think this makes me a Trekkie, I think that you have to know everybody home planet, when they were born and how to speak Klingon to be a true Trekkie. I do, however, know captain Kerk's middle name. hmmm...
Live long and prosper.

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

James T? Tiberius? Does this make me as sick as you, or you as sane as me?