Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Working On...

Other than the power being out most of this morning 'cause of snow,not too much is happening right now. So here are some pics of some of the things that I am working on (in the art department).This one is a tattoo that a friend asked me to help him with, I think that it's cool. He gave me his sketch and asked me to add some artisticness. That is what I came up with. I'm Hoping he likes it.
This one is hard to tell what it is, but it is the background of the fourth paint in a set of four. I finely found my style( it just took me three other paintings to do so), a lot of brush dabbing, over dramatic hand gestures, and several random outbursts of "Ahh Ha" and "Its Perfect". It seems to work for me. There is going to be a large Queen Ann's Lace over top of this mass of green. I'll post more pic of it later.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Hey, just giving this a try.

Abi said...

Hey, I hear we may see you guys for thanksgiving!! YAY