Monday, November 24, 2008

Mischievous Deed


I found this video and thought that I would share 'cause its hilarious. This is what I did after I past my drivers test. The video is dark but if you listen to it I'll explain. Well we went to Catt county's got talent and then to McDonald's for food. We got talking and ended up with the question ' can you get Burger King crowns at the drive through?' Yes you can. The crowns come in sets of two and there were three of us, so the very nice lady at the window gave us two sets. We had an extra crown. We went back to McDonald's and sat in the parking lot and tried to think of what to do with the extra crown. We contemplated about placing it right outside the door of McDonald's but my friend works there and she didn't want to be fired. We then drove to Subway ( none of us work there, and it was closed anyway). The video is of us jumping out of the car, running, and putting the crown in front of Subway's door. I drove the getaway car. We felt so mischievous.

3 comments:

Abi said...

:)

Miss Brenda said...

You know that Burger King guy freaks me out. If I found a crown outside my door I would be totally freaked out. Like totally.

Spencer said...

thet night is alot dumber now then it was then (but we'r making memeres right)