Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Yeah!!

I got the job that I wanted. I went Tuesday to learn how to do it, it was so much fun. Betty (not Becky) is a very nice person, the kind that it feels like you have know them for ever. She has the most wonderful studio I have ever seen, very large with everything that you could possible want all on the best tables EVER. She introduced me to Billy as " Sarah the new painter" it made me feels so important. It's kind of funny though because my friend Adam works for her to, but he pretty much runs the company for her so it's like I am working for him hehehe if you knew how quiet Adam is this would be much funnier. I know I am going to have so much fun doing this so its not going to be like work at all. Betty has started me working on the Christmas glasses because it is going to take me that long to get it right; but it is painting I could do that all day. (I was going to put a picture of the glasses but for some reason it is not working today. I'll try again later.)

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Yeah for you! I will now talk about you like this, "My niece, the painter..."