Sunday, October 28, 2007

Julius Caesar

I Went to see the play Julius Caesar . Julius Caesar was such a stupid man and didn't listen to anyone but himself, Brutus should and did kill him. I felt bad for Brutus though even after he committed murder, he has such a hard time and was a little unsure about everything, Cassius didn't help. Antony is my favorite character out of them all, he was so sneaky about he got the mob against the conspirators "But Brutus said he was ambitious and, sure he is an honorable man", good stuff. And when he said " O, pardon me thy bleeding piece of earth" I died laughing and it was a sad part in the play but I couldn't help it, and the fact that it was sad made it that much funnier. I love the argument between Brutus and Cassius that was the best scene in the whole play ( I couldn't stop laughing ) . In the end they all killed themselves ( it was so sad that I had to laugh) Shakespeare must have had a hard time ending the thing so he just kill them all, great ending really. Antony live so I was OK with everyone else dieing. If I had to summarize the whole play in one word it would be Hilarious.

No comments: