Sunday, October 28, 2007

Homeless Brother

My brother, Spencer has decided that he is going to become homeless. His whole goal in life is to live on the streets in boxes. My older brother Stephen went through this phase around the same age but got over it relatively quickly, but Spencer already looks homeless so more power to him. A poor homeless man noway, he is going to be a rich homeless man, befriending rich friends along the way so he can use their bathroom, shower, and crash on their couch at night. He'll be a party animal and party with his rich friends taking their money and food; what a life. I was going to help him start his career a little early after we went to the movies ( he thank us for treating him to such delightful evening, homeless people don't get to do that often) I was going to leave him in the parking-lot, but he said that it wasn't nice to take him so far away and leaving him there so he couldn't come home with us. I saw no problems with it, seeing he is homeless and has no home. I pointed out that it gets really cold here in the winter for just a box, but don't worry he'll move to California where it warm. I give him less than a week before he changes his mind.