Sunday, July 28, 2013

Something Important....Like Pants

The feeling you get when you are packing and are overcome with dread that you forgot something. You just know that when you get there you will have forgotten something so important, you know something like pants. I have never gone away for a three week period before, I almost don't know what to do with my self. I had the whole couch cover in clothing trying my hardest to simplify and reduce; giving up I went with the philosophy ' if it fits, it comes.' That seem to work for me and I am now good and packed.
Departure time-tomorrow 6:00 am.  

2 comments:

Miss Brenda said...

Oh, baby!! Do you have an itinerary or are you just 'winging it' across the country?

Amanda said...

i'm sure at least one pair of pants made it into the suitcase :) praying for a fantastic trip!! can't wait to see the pictures!