Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bound for the Kingdom

We went to kingdom bound again this year. Sometimes its sad to be a grown-up with grown-up friend that have to work ...all the time. I am blessed to have a wonderful job that alows me to work whenever I want to or whenever I don't what to. So considering our work schedules our little entourage consisted of Samantha and I with Spencer joining us in the evenings.The music, of course, was great. It always is. Some of the highlights were:
                                 
 Switchfoot- Good show, I liked their lighting.

 Nick Vujicic- Amazing Speaker! If you haven't heard him, you need too!


TobyMac- I dont really like his music but his show was entertaining.


Family Force Five- You could always hear the tambourine...always.


Tenth Avenue North- Always fantastic!


For King and Counrty- They didn't have a base player. But you could hear the base. Weird.


And more. Much, much more. Hopefully next year more of us can make it.

No comments: