Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vacation Recap

Thirty nine uncles, aunts, and cousins. Two big houses. One week on fun and laughs.
Pretty Big Janga was a pretty big hit! (Super Aunt Brenda really out did herself on this one!) We played almost every day. It falls pretty hard so watch out.
 The horses were a lovely addition. I love horses so being able to see them everyday was perfect.
 This was my first attempt at mini golf. I lost pitifully. Golfing was harder than I thought it would be but I still had a lot of fun. I think I may even try this again, so long as no one laughs at me for putting left handed and backwards.
 A trip to the zoo/animal park/petting zoo is were the non zip-liners hung out. I got to hand feed a kangaroo and pet a large cow ox thing ( he was my favorite).
 Just a few of us visited the local covered bridges. We also had a large family bike ride (which I have no pictures of). I biked 21 miles. They only had to tow me five of those miles. I believe it goes without saying that my arms hurt. My cusain Amanda covered our ride on her blog. http://amidawn.blogspot.com/2012/07/tour-de-savage-cannibals.html
A day at the Spa was just what I needed to recuperate.
 I also did a bit of painting. This was the view off the back of the Sundance house.
 There was a Kan-Jam tournament. I can tell you nothing about it because I don't know who played or who won.
 A night of Bananagrams showed me that I need to work on my spelling. Shame on you, you silly game.
And I painted a rock for my grandma. She like it.
There we all are. All 39 of us. I love them all more than anything.

No comments: