Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter, Happy April

I wish I had more time in my life. Apparently, everyone needs glassware in April. I got so frustrated the other day ( and I am not proud of myself for this) that I shattered a glass on purpose. It did not make me feel better and I sliced my finger on the pieces. I'm better now and I almost have my paint list done. On a happier note, I wore a big hat Easter Sunday. I was the only one in my church wearing a hat and I did not feel weird.We had a decent Easter. Chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! We colored eggs, had an egg hunt,

made cookies, and put a roof on the barn ( we're not going to talk about that last one).
There is really not much more to tell, I'll post about the cookies and the roof later. I see a good April coming!

No comments: