Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mosaic Collection

We have a new Pattern at work. If it didn't turn out so nice it would be the death of me. We added it to the line at the last minute before the New York show. I have been painting like crazy to get the orders filled and try to build up inventory. It takes so long to paint that I'm not really getting anywhere.The blue one it called the Mosaic Carnival and the Purple one is the Mosaic Garland. We also do the Garland in all gold but its not as pretty.
My fingers are going to be little nubs by the time I have my list done.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wow. you paint beautiful things :) yay for having such a fun job!

Anastasia said...

They're really lovely, it's a shame that the bottom band looks like there are eyeballs floating in some kind of liquid. :)