Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On the Way

This is what it looked like last week. I was going to post and say that I would rather be in Hawaii but it's too late for that now, because it no longer looks like this ( I still wouldn't mind going to Hawaii) . We have had eight days of sun in a row so I can't complain. The snow has begun to slowly recede, there is even a patch of grass in the yard. Today I believe that it is fifty degrees outside. And yesterday I saw a robin!!!!!!!!! But I took a picture of a ring neck pheasant instead. There were two walking a round on the road so I had to stop and turn around. The fallowing picture of the chicken has nothing to do with anything. I found it while looking through some files and I wanted to share. Her name is Gwen, she is one of my favorites.


Spring is starting to show itself!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

we were just talking at lunch about goin to Hawaii... lets plan a trip!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Awesome!!

Minnie said...

you can always come to CA and stay with your aunt (who has an empty room while Meg is at school)