Wednesday, October 21, 2009

On Top of it All

This year I agree to paint pumpkins for a guy who sells pumpkins. I agreed to this before the lager paint lists came in. Mixing pumpkins and painting lists equals a very bad day. And about those lists, they are, for the most part, gone. There was a misunderstanding between Bette and the packing center, in short the lists have been shortened. I still have to paint large quantity of glass but it doesn't have to be done quite as fast. I can finally breath. And I have been able to enjoy my fall, which is awesome.Back to the pumpkins, well I guess there is not alot left to say about them, accept that none of them sold. Oh,well.

3 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

The pumpkins look great :0)

Miss Brenda said...

THe pumpkins are fine, but your new profile pic is wonderful.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Thank you.