Saturday, September 13, 2008

Learn, Jam, Bowl

Co-op classes have starter again, we had our first class on Thursday. I wasn't planing to participate because I really did graduate this year, but mother is making me. She is teaching a biology class. I had started biology last year but I never completely finished the book so I'm in her class. Thankfully, I only have to take one class this year. Unfortunately, the class is the first one of the day and I have to hang out for something like two hours before Spencer and Samantha are finished. Luckily, my friend Maggie is skipping the second class, so I can hang out with her to pass the time. Spencer wants to form a band during lunch so he can jam with his friend. Today he is picking out song that he wants to play. And also according to him I am part of the awesomeness club, yeah me! It is so very weird to be back since I'm and the oldest student there, I've never been the oldest before and its creeping me out. Spencer and some other people in our class have asked were all the older kids are. It hadn't sunk in yet that they are the older kids. We have several new families that have joined our group this year. All of them have many little kids to Spencer's dismay, he wants families with "hot girls" to join. Starting soon we are planing to bowl after classes, they had a soccer game last Thursday so they couldn't do it. But that is going to be fun. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I will try to pencil it in my amazing new calender book.

No comments: