Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Vacation

I'm back. Vacation was great, having 30 some people in one house went surprisingly well. We did our family bike ride while we were there, I think it was 25 miles long. I did not make the whole 25, I had to sag. The weather was wonderful the whole week, it only rained once. The day of the bike ride the temp reached 101, (to hot for me). Since we have been back it has rain everyday, very sad. Anyhow, I went kayaking, which was so much fun !We spent a lot of time on the dock, you could see the sun set perfectly there.



And somehow they got me to clean crab legs. I did taste it again and it reminded me why i don't like crab. Some people in my family seemed to really like it. The little crab on the end is alive, we caught it in the crab trap that was on the dock. We flew kites one day, water balloons and blow bubbles with the bubble wands. I saw a jelly fish!!
Here are some more pics that to me just scream vacation.
Reading in the shade, hard core kayaking, last fish of the trip and me on the dock. I loved my vacation!

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Sarah--You make me want to go back. Great shots. Can't wait to see more. Love you!