Saturday, May 24, 2008

Safer road

I took my five hour driving course today, pointless let me tell you that! If the man put it all in a summery it would have taken him less then ten minuets. To add to the pain of it all the room was cold I spent the first three hours shaking, and the man teaching was a old football coach. I believe I know more about football then driving, I have nothing against football but having a quarterback compared to a car is a little much, for FIVE hours!! We also learn how to not drink and drive and how to not drink and drive and how to not drink and drive while smoking pot. Wow that was really worth twenty bucks!

1 comment:

Miss Brenda said...

Girlfriend-You make me laugh. Glad the roads will be safer. Passed a pickup truck today hauling a 4-wheeler with a wheelchair in the front seat. Have you ridden a quad lately? (Of course, don't try it if you've been drinking...)