Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Crazy Life I Have

The days have gotten crazy. Something is always happening and when nothing is happening I sit around thinking that I forgot something that I should be doing. And when I am not doing anything I wish I was doing something, but then when I am doing something I wish I was doing nothing, so I stop doing something and do nothing then I wish I was doing something again. Most of the time I am doing something, I have little time for the nothing. Anyway! This week I went to a play that two of my frinds were in, Bizzy and Kira, Fiddiler on the Roof. It was really wonderful. They both sang, but nether of them had any speaking parts, wait, yes, kira had a line it was really sort but she did it wonderfully.

We are baby sitting two little kids today, they are both wonderful (wonderful is the word of the day) James is four or five he love spiderman. Grace is three she is adoriable, it is so funny, she can't say her S's right she says them SHh so the word siting is not good. Spencer is her hero, she says his name Bencer.

Painting is wonderful. Drawing is wonderful too, it makes me so happy. Drawing is my wonderful way of doing something wile doing nothing.

I Have a wonderful crazy life!!

No comments: